Thursday, April 19, 2012

Peer Review Advice


Hi Kimon, I am a student in Professor Coopers Eng. 101 class. I watched the “From Farm to Fridge” video and read your blog entry. Your opening paragraph was well put together, I really liked it, and I liked how you compared the factories to an “auto chop shop”. Your second paragraph really sums up how each animal is ill-treated and abused. I would suggest stating how each animal is physically abused, whether being smacked around, pounded etc., instead of saying “All of these animals are physically abused by being smacked around, pounded, kicked, burned and stabbed before their death”. The third paragraph was a bit confusing, with how Gail A. Eisnitz ties in and plays a role with the video? Overall I think your blog entry conveys the essential ideas of the video and creates great imagery.
-Shabana

No comments:

Post a Comment